Friday, November 28, 2008

Chapter 1: Scare

This story is around the workers in a company.
The company named "Nene Company Sdn. Bhd.".
Nene company is a combination company.
Our boss name A.Ne
We also have a manager.
......

One day,two workers, Wilson and Bybae were in gossip after worked:

Wilson: How??!! How??!!

Bybae : What??!!
Wilson: I'm so scare to face our manager.
Bybae : Ya lor, ya lor!! I'm also.
Wilson: Haiz...Big problem.
Bybae : Ya lor, I also don't know how to face him.
Wilson: If he want we go out for tea, I also don't know what to talk.
Bybae : You think too much liao, maybe he still in angry, Won't ask you go for tea.
Wilson: Maybe you right, but we already apologized before.
Bybae : But we still no get any forgive reply from manager.
Wilson: Haiz...
Bybae : Haiz...
Wilson: I every day sit in the office and wait the reply till the flower wither already.
Bybae : No you only, me,Bubble and Swetness also.
Wilson: Haiz...
Bybae : Haiz... Sorry, my car come. I got to go now. Bye.
Wilson: Bye.

Why Wilson, Bybae, Bubble and Sweetness so scare their manager?
Because before that they offended in the office.
How they solve the problem?
To be continue...

No comments: