Sunday, February 15, 2009


yes,this valentine,some of us are lonely guys n' ladies. so we went to sunway pyramid for movie. we watched 'eden lake',that is a horrible and terrible movie. meng tat and weng seong kept said that waste money to scare themselves. haiz,the most happy among us was siaw wei. she has chocolates and a rose. kept smile the whole day. after that we went ate 'bah kut teh'. then back to jenjarom then went rojak corner had a short sit. so,are we lonely this valentine? i don't know. but i know that my friends will always by my side.

2 comments:

kerlee28 said...

v day doesnt mean have to celebrate with ur loved one..
are u are definitely not lonely..
they were there to celebrate with you ^^
and me too.. i was there at night.. right??

Wil said...

yes, you are right.
all my friends are my lover,haha