Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I Love Karen Mok


If you like her voice, you will really indulge in her singing. If you don't like her music, you will assumed that what this woman singing about. Luckily I'm the front people and I really enjoy and "sink" in her voice. Her singing style just like muttering but really her the word she sings is really clear, unlike Jay Chou still pretend that this is his style, sorry to his fans but I had to say so. When I hear her music, the feeling just like in the forest with a small river, the water is cool, fresh, comfort. She has so so many songs that valuable to enjoy, like love爱, suddenly忽然之间,hand手, really真的吗,you are so beautiful and so on. Last few weeks, she had introduce her new album, a digital album because the market no more interest in hearing music in style of music. this digital album entitled " Aftertaste ". Really a good good album. especially one of the song, outside's world外面的世界, really perfect.


p/s. sorry for my poor translate and writing cause I just a band 2 person. Haha~~

No comments: