Thursday, December 31, 2009

the end of 2009

finally come to the last day of 2009, as conclude this year is really a tough year for me. i am like on the roller coaster, with unknown journey, rise and fall. but like what kerlee said, this is life. only life with fall and rise will bring us forward and growth. special thanks to kerlee always shared her experience with me. i hate form six life! thanks to my dear mum too although she put me in such tough situation but she let me know the reality of life, what should an adult face. apple, ahui, chinting, bybae and shirley, the five most important people in my form six life, thanks them so so much. oh, one more guy i have to thanks is my best msn friend,alfred. thanks to everyone in my life, you guys were too awesome and adorable, sorry that i can't point out one by one cause of little bit brain damage. in the last few days of 2009, i knew more and more about reality, i will face all of them. hope that start of 2010 i won't alive under the sight of others, i don't care! woohoo~~bye 2009, i won't miss you!

No comments: