Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Goobye 2008 & Hello 2009

Yes, bye bye 2008 and hello 2009. For me, year 2008 just like 'Asam Laksa'. The beginning of year 2008 I was busy in working cause I though that I was eighteen now, should I keep take pocket money from my family? So I went for worked, although working was so so boring, bought things with myself earning money, the feel was so great. And my car license also i paid for myself. Well the time reach middle of March, the time SPM result announced. My result still ok, 6A5B. April and May were the most happy and sad months. This two months I beginning closer with Our gang, the times were so so great, sing k, movie, birthday celebration and ... But I backed home, the sad times were began. There were many quarrel with my family that should I go IPTS or Form 6. Oh, damn days and I had been cried many many time, so crazy me. Finally, I am Form 6's student now. There was no any choices for me, who want be the poor people? Then I just can go for Form 6. Everyday went school alone, back home alone. Wednesday and Thursday went for tution. The day just repeated like that. I love Friday, the day Ricky came fetched me, A Hui and Bybae for lunch. Still remember that one day Ker Lee backed and we went MES for lunch and we took many photo, so happy. And night had tea with Our Gang members.Heard that they shared their new experince, new friends. I was so admired them but I know that one day I will. Well, Form 6 I also met many friends. Luckily still got Bybae and A Hui with me walked this road. Today comes to the last day of year 2008, tomorrow will be 2009.Don't know what will happen, but I will be keep holding on and walk my way. Hope that 2009 those I love will stay health and i also can get flying colour in my STPM.

Bye bye,2008
&
welcome 2009!

2 comments:

kerlee28 said...

hihi...may you have a nice 2009 :)

Wil said...

thx,kerlee!