Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Open Mic Night


Seems long time not go sing K!
I think this year,
we all had been go to GreenBox at least 20 times.
We should get the VVIP pass.
There were so many memories at GreenBox.

Here I want to share some of my memories:

01. aPo's undertone and his theme song "Silent" plus CheeHan and me repeated noise.
02. aWei and aHui are good in singing.
03. KerLee's theme song, "Big Girl Don't cry" and many many English song.
04. Bybae always said that:" I don't know sing the front, I just know the chorus only."
But once the song began, she knows how to sing.
05. SayEr's theme song, "Bleeding Love" and many English song without lyrics, but she
still keeps singing.
06. SiawWei's HK tv drama's theme song and many English song without lyrics, but she
still keeps singing.
07. ShaoWei's monotone singing style.
08. YeanShyang's rock n' roll.
09. Thew's silent singing style.
10. Shawn''s 100% plunge in singing.
11. Others... I don't know because aren't they sing?

So,
guys n' girls,
when you all free?
It's been long time we no go sing K,
wait for you all.
And all ours high songs,
"3 days 3 nights",
"Passion's Desert",
"Sisters",
"Umbrella",
"Hand In Hand" and
......................

1 comment:

aPoo said...

Sure..after my final exam..
we go sing K together..
dun care the price
dun care the number of our gang..
dun care how long we no meet each other..
We go there HIGH 3days 3nights one more time..