Friday, December 26, 2008

Poetry Of The Day After

Yesterday, I had read a funny novel 'Poetry Of The Day After '. The novel is about a gang, 5 boys and a girl. When they were eighteen, they six each wrote 3 wishes then put into the bottle and interred the bottle. They concerted after 10 years back again and read out the wishes. They did not gathered after 10 years. But after 12 years, they had been gathered cause of the 5 boy's dream girl married. They been gathered in the lunch. The 5 boys had been musician, car promoter, hawker, clerk, one worked at U.S. and the excited was that the girl was a policewoman. Then they decided to dig out the bottle. These gang then began their wishes chased day... Now they were thirty and how about the wishes during eighteen?

Now I am eighteen, what are my wishes? I don't know. How about others? Are you confuse with your future? What you want in your future? What I got to do?

After twelve years, I have been thirty. And my friends? I think some may marry even have children, some may still single, some may flying colors in working, some may at the other country, some may.......

I think I may be a common worker in a big company, some days O.T. til night, then back home have a bath, drink a glass of red wine then fall to the dream. I may have a dog......

No comments: