Friday, January 30, 2009

Happy Chinese New Year

Yeah, there was a bog ox there. There was second year we went Dong Zhen Temple to countdown CNY. Really happy that night cause so long not see everyone. And the ballons, Kerleen took the photo, it was so beautiful but I didn't get the baloon...


Then, we met again at first day of CNY. We having steambot at KerLee' grandmother home. After that started gamling. This is the custom but I don't like gambling. Never mind, I will wait for all.The second day of CNY, we went for friends home to "Bai Nian". Here some photo, enjoy them.




The third day, we went Jusco Bukit Tinggi for movie "Wedding Game". We reach at 3p.m. ++ and the movie started at 6.15 p.m. Before there we KFC to eat. Take so many photo.

Still got some time, take some photo again.


After that we went for Sushi...

All the food were so delicious.Start again,it's photo time!!Here some photo with my all best and dear friends.



Then went back KerLee' home gambling again... So so long they palyed. I had been waiting till midnight 2++ p.m.


The Forth day, we went to Tanjung Sepat. After that we went Ricky home, I think I back at 4p.m. So so tired. We had Skye with Siaw Wei, she looked so sleepy. Oh, I had took photo with Calsberg girl.



That's all of my CNY, the fifth day I have no go anywhere. I write blog now. Hope the next year we still can happy like 2009. I love you all! Muack...





2 comments:

kopi o.yshyang said...

hehe..
great happy chinese new year accompany wif u..
and tat is a sure for everyone having such a great chinese new year every year..
^^

siaw wei said...

felt happy cox k meet u all....>< and y my pic so ugly wan....TT