Tuesday, January 20, 2009

You Got To Understand And Happy

My dear friend, you got to understand. Everyone are in different condition, family, school, social life even different friends. Me, Hui Hui and Bybae declined you because we really got to attend our co-curiculum to collect the marks and we also have our tution. Man, I think that you understand our condition, we are in Form 6, we have no choice. In your eyes, this maybe an excuse again but it is real. For others I don't know, maybe they have no time, maybe they have no money, maybe they need to clean thir house, maybe and maybe. I know that you want we all gather in CNY, I already prepare. Even my family want go Kelantan three days I also no follow them. I also want to seen everyone, how they going? How their life now? Happy? Beside that I scare the 6 hour route distance to reach Kelantan. Try To help them find some reason then you will not so painstaking. I know your feel, before I in OG, I always in the feel forget by someone, why they no understand me. But how? Life still got to move on. So, I just smile to face the life. Happy is better than yourself sink in the unhappy's sea. Try to smile when you see this. Pray For you, Be happy. Hope that we three no the one in your list.

5 comments:

kerlee28 said...

chun how...
chill.~
i guess he will understand you three guys..
dont worry.. :)
hope i wont be in the list too:)
but i know some people if cant go ,they reallt mean it..they wont find axcuses..

Wil said...

i agree with with you

siaw wei said...

i ooso wont be in the list too..~~

aPoo said...

haha..u all sometime in my list..sometime not in my list..^^..

kopi o.yshyang said...

yes bang..u meant it..
n tat is before u in og~~
hehe now u was in og..
althought i cant b sure tat 100% from og wil understand u..
but i guess should b have some wil understand more than aders ba? hehe
hopefully u can understand wat the broken english i typing lo..kaka

don worry about it ba..
everything will be fine..
船到桥头自然直..
haha..
passby passby..