Wednesday, January 14, 2009

This is...Maybe...

I am getting confused of what I done, is this the right way to success?I am Form 6 now, each time the friends backed from their college will always display up how their relaxing at there. Some even can no slept for a whole day but just playing the online game. Some displayed their life there, new friends there. But because rules of IPTS, they will still passed will good results, no all like that, there were still some effort their result hardly. I don't know what they did were correct or not because I have no chance to go IPTS. Maybe I will slough. But at least now I not like that. Maybe the God want me to walk this way, it must be something in front of me. No wonder it is a good or bad gift, I still got to accept it. This is my life. Pray for me, hope I have enough courageous to face every day.

5 comments:

kerlee28 said...

How,no matter how hard things you need,i believe you can go through it toughly.. Goodluck. I'm coming bak tmr!
See ya,

siaw wei said...

;p ...i din always ply on9 games lk them o... ^^

aPoo said...

默默的祝福你

Wil said...

i no talking at u la,siaw wei.

kopi o.yshyang said...

mr.kopi o.y.shyang here to
passby passby..haha
aduhai u chun how..
i guest i am the one u mention..
playing online game n relaxing oways..
hahaha..
tat is nth for u to jealous?
wat do u jealous for?
don let the their physical appearance look n word blur ur mind..
ppl display their life n friend? so wat? "taici" them la...
papi meh?
how good their life is?
hehe u noe?
u busy is u earn..
doing all those benifit tin and u learn more than aders..
rite?
>.<
ma fan la! wanna post comment oso have sign up!!! ADUHAI!