Tuesday, March 17, 2009

17 March 2009,

Recently, one of my friend has faced some troubles. He is confused with where, who is his real friends? Actually I had faced this trouble before, it was just after finished our SPM. After that I had totally disappeared in their life even they went for travel and so on. Actually the incident made me down was that they had created a profile named Our Gang in Friendster, then they had came out a list that with 18 best friends but I was not in the list. This incident really made me hurt so bad. That time I was totally spoilt, I always asked myself that what I had did wrong? Don't that everytime they organized any activities I also joined? Many many many questions I had asked myself but I had nothing did wrong. The thing I don't have is that I am no enough charm and compelling. But the most luckiest was that there is a best friend beside me, he is Yeung Shean. He had worked together with me during the long period holiday, then I shared my trouble with him. Really thanks a lot to him help me walked out from these haze. He said that friends no just in list but inside of heart. Afterward I am also began to think, be more open minded to look at one thing. Then I walked out from these haze and I joined again with these friends until now I been found many best friends. The journey is hard and pain but the destination is better than what you though. But sometime I will also fell into this black mood again then I will told him, then he just replied me this massage. That what I want to share: " Friendship is infinity,no wonder how far we are, as the heart still in link, the distance between us will just like we are now sitting beside. As my phone still got your phone number, you still the friend that I appreciated." Yes, he is correct. So I want to share this experince with him. Hope that he can quickly walk out from these haze.

1 comment:

bybae said...

hey guys, it seem you had been through a bad incident that i had never discover...i love the sentence that is friends are not just in a list but inside a heart...