Saturday, March 21, 2009




21 March 2009,

Yesterday's activity Ricky and Siaw Wei already wrote so I will not repeat the same writing again. I want to talk about the movie that we watched, the movie entitled "Marley and Me". Marley is a dog, an over active dog. I think those who had pets and love them very much, you will felt very touch after watched this movie. Always went cinema to watch those screaming, running, horror, violence, ghost, heroes and others. Sometimes the simple movie is better than that with millions cost production movie. A dog can made your life felt difference. Actually yesterday my rational was fighting with my tears, once Marley began to sick then i knew the conclusion but tried to not tear it out. The next movie that I most expect is "He's just not that into you", this is also a simple and love movie about few friends live in big city. Jennifer Aniston that aka Jane in "Marley And Me" also will appear in this movie. Oh, the actress that I most expect is Drew Barrymore From "Charlie's Angels".

No comments: