Saturday, May 9, 2009

09 May 2009,

Erhmm... Today is my nineteen years old birthday, feel very shy to say this. Anyway, really thanks for those send me the wish. I am really appreciate all the wishes. Really thanks with 90 degree bow.

Shirly 00:01
ChUn HoW
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
HapPY biRthDaY
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
~thanks, Shirly!

Kerlee 00:02
Happy birthday! May your dreams come true..
~thanks, kerlee always be the one "open my mind".i am happy.

Ricky 00:03
Chun how, happy birthzday for you...just a simple wish,happy always...
~thanks,apo. i received your wish.

Wen Ling 00:03
happy birthday to u,make a wish
~thanks,wen ling. wish we all can get good result. effort it.

Say Er 00:03
Happy birthday chun hao...say er here..wish you stay happy and happy forever
~thanks,say er.i know who you are and wish you happy too.

Yen Shyang 00:05
Hehr. Bang. Happy birthday yea. Wish you happy always. Good luck in stpm. Hehe. Stay happy n happy birthday yea.
~thanks a lot, kopi.wish me with all type of communication I have. u are a good guy.

Leng Hoi 00:07
Happy birthday=]
~thanks,leng hoi and don't hate the boy. haha...

Chin Ting 00:09
Hey,happy birthday...
~thanks,fish. Apple noise again"you two har...yesterday your birthday, tomorrow his birthday..."

Bee Yen 00:12
happy birthday o...
~thanks,bee yan, my one day girlfriend.

Bybae 00:19
Happy birthday..wish you all the best..and 20 years old dy..sound quite old..Haha..be mature..smile always..goodluck..night..
~thanks,bybae.But!!! I am 19 and you will also welcome your 19 soon. You also getting old.haha...

Siaw Wei(Dearest) 00:35
hiao...happy birthday to u ya! (with a love on her hand{image})
~thanks,dearest. really love to be your hand,wish you also happy.

Suk Wei 03:45
If i hv no mistake,2day is ur birthday.Hapi birthday.Erm..present gv u on monday lo. Coz im bz at move now..
~haiz,now just remember,don't you discuss with yeung shean before.anyway,thanks.

Gen Jie 09:41
Happy bdaay ;3
~thanks.

Shawn 10.47
happy bufday yo...fren...
shawn~~

~thanks,friend.

Jie Sin 13:21
ah hiao
wish u happy bufday o......always be happy!!! **jie sin**
~thanks,aba!

Xiao Yann 13:27
Hapi bday!
~thanks,xiao ne...

Jin Err 15.02
Ah hiao...happy birthday..^^
~thanks,jinne...

Chee Han 16:28
hihi..
happy birthday ya!!!
wish u happy always...
=alfred_panadol=
~Is you la, that thew still don't want wish me.Haha,well,thanks a lot.

Weng Seong 19:26
Chun How, Happy Birthday har! I think sms and comment no enough so I want talk by myself.
~yes lar, yes lar. Thank you, i received.

Well, thanks you all sent me the wish at the late night. I can't read at immediate cause I really sleepy. I received your wish now. I will be more happy. Thanks. Everyday have become a custom and life become flat but there must be some suprise's touch because of you all in my life.


2 comments:

kopi o.yshyang said...

haha... nice one~
ei~!!!!
my name is yen shyang..
is YEN le~
my name is so unique but u can still forget it 2nd time~
how many time u wanna me promote my name in ur blog oh~~
haha~ anyhow~
i m glad to see the comment u give me~
last but not least...
although tat is over...
but happy birthday and good luck for the rest of ur life
happy go lucky yea~

Wil said...

ok,i change now.
sorry and thanks