Friday, May 15, 2009

15 MAY 2009,

Ahh~~ So so tired. Today had finished the movie which I longer expect for. 9.30 morning went JJ's cinema from my house, about 10.20 morning I already reached JJ and had a short walk. 11 morning started my first movie "Angel and Demon", this movie is extremely nice, all the background are awesome and beautiful, it makes me wanna have a journey to Vatican. All the church were so beautiful and meaningful. I think if you wanna watch this movie you better read the book first cause it will be little confuse. 1.3o afternoon started the second movie, " X-men Origin : Wolverine". Since I had watched the X1, X2 and X3 so this movie must cannot miss. Wolverine, cool man! Nice movie. Feel very happy now. Erm... I should go to my study now. Next Tuesday will start my Mid-exam. So, bye.

p/s. After finish exam I want watch " Night In The Museum 2" and I want go Time Square see Jolin.

No comments: