Sunday, May 10, 2009

10 MAY 2009,

Have you ever receive the most special and touch birthday gift? Yes, I received it yesterday. It is three long wish plus birthday song from my eighteen our gang best friends, Bing Yi and Siao Shuangto A Wei and me.. Really glad when I first heard it, recorded 20 sounds was a very difficult mission for Apo but he still can solve it by the time. Really thanks to him. When I second time heard was touch, it made me cry at the same time I still in laugh because some were too funny especially Thew sing the song for me. Never hear he sing before, song quite good but just he shy to sing. Next time go sing k remember pick up the mic and sing loud. Thanks to Siaw Wei and Bybae threat Siaw Wei's mum go Bangan Lalang but actually came Banting to celebrate for A wei and me. Thanks 2 really long time no see friend, Wei Han and Ji Tat that always appeared in my important time to share. Thanks Ker Lee And his bf, A Yao came too although yesterday was their first anniversary. Thanks A Hui rushed here to celebrate. Thanks Yen Shyang cycled so long to celebtate. Thanks Jin Err and Say Er too. Thanks to Siao Shuang and Bing Yi for their sweet sound. Thanks Chee Han rushed back but no see him. Thanks Seng Huei came then rushed back to Klang again. Then, thanks Meng Tat, Xiao Yann, Shao Wei, Yong Jun and Shawn of the recording. Finally, Thanks A Wei cause of our first anniversary, haha......

No comments: