Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Bye, June!

Two more days, I will start my new life in Pahang. It's very tough for me to leave my lovely family, friends, pets and all the delicious foods. Gonna be half Malay people, everyday eat those more salt, more oil, more sugar and more spicy food. Gosh, really hate that, I think I'm gonna be thinner and thinner or else I got to cook myself. But luckily I'm a quite good "raw-vege" eater, I can eat the vege without cooked.

Flashed back this six months' life, just can use a word to describe- "WAIT". I waited and waited everyday, let the time passed by. I'm been work for five months, no definitely all were struggle but also a quite good learning process, I'm been trained to become an independence worker even I can did all the works with just myself.

Finally June was coming and I quit my job. I had been depreciated because of races problem, cause all the other staffs were Malays, even the same race between them were also having lots of problem especially those who love to make some funny story on us. The most important thing is that my boss was totally believing in them. This was made me so disappointing then I quit.

In the mid of June, I had been inform I success enter local university, it suppose to be a very proud incident but at the same time it made me sad. The sadness were I have
to leave my home and stay outside for four years. Yes, I understand, we should learn independent but just feel down. I try hard to console myself. Well, I believe everything will be getting better. Hope so.

So, bye June...

No comments: