Thursday, April 5, 2012

"Edwin Lee"

Broke my own record, I know it is so normal for people drive to Sunway but this is my very first time! Thanks my mum encouraged me to drive there and Celine to accompany me this long road. We are so amazing, shopping for almost 5 hours and time we think about Edwin Lee, this two words appeared! Thanks to Celine sharing a lots with me and Edwin brought us to SS2, having a wonderful chatting time there, he is willing to share what he have with us. We do believe you, you have an incredible power to cheer and make people happy.

You're always on my mind, do believe yourself is one of the important people of mine.
Someone miss Edwin didi until period pain, damn pity! We just met him today! Remember I will always love you even you not love me.

p/s. Well, if you ask what birthday gift I want, it will be a roommate I want to be =)

12 comments:

H2P said...

I do envy =')

Wil said...

don't... I love u so much... Muackssss…

H2P said...

dun only say, prove it. =D

Wil said...

giv u a big big france kiss then... Wakaka...!!

H2P said...

eiw, xmau. France kiss only available for my bf.

Wil said...

woohoo... Mana dia???

H2P said...

Sekarang xda lah ==

Celine Foo said...

jip sou hm dou french kiss

Wil said...

hixixixi~~ he smell so good and looked awesome~~ woohoo~~ haiz... i may love him, a bit bit~ lol

H2P said...

He wears what perfume? xixixi~

Wil said...

forgot, ask him then... The smell is so comfortable, won't fell it too over or anything else~ delicious! Haha!

Celine Foo said...

3 fragrance he using-DKNY, Guess and i forget the yesterday 1~