Thursday, April 16, 2009

16 April 2009,

These few days really calm, peace, silent and blue. Days go a day, time rush very fast and tomorrow will be Friday again. Next Saturday will be the MUET test, one of my important test in my Form 6. Don't know why, nothing nervous now but everyone in school look so nervous and stress. Everyone were rush for something, some even because the pressure and felt very down. These few day I must be something going wrong, kept talking, joking and laughing. Maybe these are the way I release my pressure. Next Wednesday will be with reasonable play truant and go shopping because we will go to the international book fair and shopping. Really feel lucky before the test can have a short break. Actually I am also what I am typing now because my mind was very chaos, just like a hand stirr in my mind. Hope tomorrow will be a better day. Tomorrow is another day but seem my days will keep continue until before Christmas. Pray for me. Oh, today is my best friend, Apple lee's birthday, wish her happy always and don't always with that sleepy fish eye.

Happy Birthday, Apple.

p/s. Found an old song from Cheer Chen, the song entitled " everyday is a new practise " ,
every time hear like her whisper beside my ears, is time for something new...

No comments: