Friday, April 17, 2009



17 April 2009,

Recently I was in bad luck, don't know why and something bad luck must happened on me. Twp days ago, I had Chemistry experiment and the Iron(II)Chloride had been spill on my white trouser where around the ass. It looked like menstruation, I looked so silly and fool. Bad luck came to yesterday, when i went to school I had to cross the overhead bridge. Before I step on the stair, I had been slip down. The story came to the night, before I want to sleep. When I walked in my room, suddenly the door locked and my brother from outside wanna open then the lock was jam. No matter how I open also cannot and I had been trapped in my room for about 30 minutes. Luckily my dad help me to break the lock then just can open. How bad luck am I.

1 comment:

TJ said...

Bare in mind that good luck will come after the bad~play with it and enjoy life~have a nice day~=)

*Btw,go get yourself a chat box...lalala~XD