Sunday, April 26, 2009

26 April 2009,

Yesterday morning was in very disappointed and down mood. After exam then totally felt in sleep so not to think too much. About 9.30 p.m. received one three week stranger call, I know that I got to hang out with my gang, feel so happy and glad. This meeting have seven member attended, they were me, tansri, apo, kopi, awei,cheehan and jinne. Quiet happy time in mcd. Apo took his pro camera shoot again and again but finally just got about 10 photo okey only. I also had took some photo. Everyone still everyone. Finaly we planned go picnic next Saturday, hope that everyone can come to attend our trip.

1 comment:

aPoo said...

yoyoyo..
gogogo..
i'll contact u..
ask for ur planning..
if nid my any help..
like call ppl,find ppl drive..
but dun ask prepare food..^^
u are welcome to sms me..
haha...