Sunday, April 19, 2009

2009 April 18,

Sometimes feel my life was too crowded, I should escape it for a while. I want have a silent day. Yesterday after woke from the noon sleep, suddenly had an idea crossed my mind which was tomorrow I must want go to watch movie by myself. With no more thinking and 10.30 morning I went to the bus station then took bus to AEON Bukit Tinggi. About 45 minutes took to reach my destination, once reach quickly rushed to buy the ticket. Seem today had some many people came for movie, many nice-wore kids and youths made me felt self-abasement. Every nice-wore people with the latest cellphone and wore all the famous named clothes and shoes. Luckily I am not like that materialistic to compare myself with them, if that I should dig a hole to hide myself. 12.30 p.m. I had watch " He's just not that into you", a very nice movie. Story about few friend's life in the big city. Everyone everyday faced difference problems. Some everyday expect for love, some may have marriage problems and many about love. Then 3.20 p.m. watched the " Mall Cop ", this is a very funny movie. After watched you must have a very good mood. With that ended my " alone movie day ". I had told Bybae what I'm did but she said that she can't do these because she is social animal and can not live alone with her maxim, " no man is an island ". I won't refute her because everyone live with different value but that's no mean I like lonely. Sometimes just want have a silent and peaceful day. So, my maxim for today is " alone but not lonely ".

1 comment:

aPoo said...

great man!!!next time i should try it..
2 make myself more relax...
never try go to JJ alone and watch Movie alone...