Thursday, April 9, 2009

2009 April 09,

Have you ever try someone draw a big shit on your table then write "I am a shit", your name and colour your table? The worst is put the glue on the words and when you want to rub it off but can't. Have you try it? Yes I did, right this morning. Today is April of ninth but not April Fool. Sometime I also adore my happy minded, after they did that I still can joke with them I want call Cikgu Zakharia come to catch them. Actually I am no angry but the most are sad and disappointed. While I rub my table, no one came to help but the jokers still in laugh. They no even apologized with me but just kept smiling. I had nothing to say at all. After they went to lab, I still washed the table by myself. Am I stupid or fool? I still can smile, I think I must something going wrong. Until just now tuition there was someone said I was angry then the jokers still no talked to me or any apologize, finally I just like I bully them.

p/s. Tomorrow is Good Friday, those who studied in M.E.S., will your skip your class?

2 comments:

bybae said...

i will go to school because i need to do my chemistry experiment >< "
One of the offender already knew his mistake.I think he will clean the table tomorrow morning. smile and be happy ^^

siaw wei said...

i wont go to college although i got class tomoro...i skip it..=p
k watch movie v u all guys !! yeah!!~~