Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Change

It's sound crazy to jog at 11p.m.,
but it was happened again tonight...
Seem someone eager to train for six pack,
ladies,cross-fingers to look for it!

Oh yups,
Celine Foo had recommended an awesome new song,
CNBlue's Dream Boy!
And little puppy said you're spamming his wall!

I want and need to change.
I'm trying my best now,
link my tongue to the brain,
think twice before speak it out.
I shall share my feeling,
sincerely without any hiding.
I will change someday!

p/s. 我的英文真是一级烂,浪费了好几年的补习费,妈,对不起!

4 comments:

Celine Foo said...

Tell puppy: I Purposely spamming my wall so that he wont me miss me that much~~ HIAK HIAK HIAK~~

Change, experience new change isn't bad thing, i just hope not a big change coz you're you~ the you that i familiar with

Wil said...

hihi... what if suddenly i become silence and no more 38 joking? world gonna doom? XD

Celine Foo said...

No la~ but then if u sudden bcum silence, i guess sure some problem/or bad thing happen on u d~ will makes ppl feel worry only~ so, better dun

Wil said...

hihi ^^ no so serious case~ i just need figure out a better way~